We do reserve the right to change this agreement, but any changes made will be posted here. Our valued customers should contact us at email@example.com if you wish to access, amend, or delete any personal data we hold about you.
1. Private data we receive and collect
The website also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained
1.1. The Website
1.2. Our Managed Services
When you sign up for a Managed Service, we ask you for company information (such as Organization name, your name, email address, phone number and mailing address). All information will be maintained in encrypted form on secure servers or in secure physical facilities, as appropriate. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other IIT, LLC services or third parties to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt-out of combining such information. We do not contact site visitors unless they have given us explicit permission to do so, have written to us, or have begun (or completed) the process of signing up for our managed services. Except in the unlikely event that we are required to do so by law, personal details of your visit to our publicly-accessible website or any solutions employed in providing our managed services will never be shared with any third party without your permission.
1.4. Analytics tools
We may use third-party web analytics tools to capture information about your use of the Site, such as mouse clicks and scrolling activity. For example, we may use Google Analytics. The providers of these tools may capture data about your activity on our Site, via cookies and other techniques.
1.5. Information you submit
We may ask you to volunteer information about yourself using the Website. For example, we may ask you to provide your name, phone number, and email address, and information about your general interest in the IIT, LLC. Your submission of this type of information as a guest on the Website is not required.
2. How do we use your information?
We may work with a partner site, such as a vendor, to offer you certain services. The partners do NOT, without your knowledge and consent, collect your identity or contact information from your visits to their websites. We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with IIT, LLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help IIT, LLC communicate with you about offers from IIT, LLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
For each visitor to a partner website, the visitor’s computer reaches the partner via a particular IP (Internet Protocol) address, and the partner’s servers automatically collect this IP address.
Cookies assist partners in tracking your activities from our web site to a partner’s web site that you link to from our site. If you re-visit the partner’s site directly, the partner is able to continue to track your activities on the site and reward us for referring you. The Cookies themselves tell the partner nothing about you personally.
The partner’s servers automatically generate a unique number identifying your visit. No information is obtained from you or your computer to generate your unique identifying number. None of the partner’s Cookies are used to perform “User Profiling”.
Like not saving passwords in your browser or writing them down. To analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services that are offered by the system and other third party companies.
2.2. User Communications
When you send an email or other communication to IIT, LLC, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
IIT, LLC may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We may use this information to improve the quality of any customized content or advertising that we may offer.
2.4. Other sites
- Reporting to credit bureaus;
- Sending you certain communications relating to IIT, LLC services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the IIT, LLC newsletter, all of which are considered part of your IIT, LLC account and do not require us to offer you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them;
- Site usage tracking, to enable us to monitor Website traffic and usage patterns to continually enhance and improve the service we offer, and for customer source information. In this process, we may collect IP addresses (which indicate the location of your computer on the Internet) to ensure effective technical operations. We may provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Auditing, research, and analysis to maintain, protect, and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our services; and
- Developing new services.
IIT, LLC processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and reserves the right to process personal information in other countries. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and per the instructions of a third party.
2.5. Choices for personal information
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive personal information for purposes other than those described in this Policy or the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent (such as in our service agreements). You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case IIT, LLC may not be able to provide those services to you.
2.6. Information Sharing
IIT, LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or under the following circumstances. You may not opt-out of this sharing:
- If we provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other trusted businesses or persons for processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures, including adequate data protection principles.
- If we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (including without limitation subpoenas and court orders), or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of IIT, LLC, its customers or the public as required or permitted by law, or (e) to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term. Such information does not identify you individually.
- We may disclose information to non-affiliated third parties for routine business reasons. For example, we may disclose information to service providers and other third parties as necessary to facilitate a transaction, or to report to credit bureaus.
- Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
3. How do we protect your information?
3.1. Information Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our storage and processing practices, and security measures to guard against unauthorized access to solutions where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to IIT, LLC employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
Intelligent Integration Technologies applies rigorous security measures at physical mail facilities, at its data centers, and within the applications that it provides for access to those services.
3.2. Data Integrity
IIT, LLC maintains contact information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
3.3. Accessing and updating personal information
We make good-faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please provide your identity and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, systematic, or risk the privacy of others. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
iIT is staffed to assist and support our customers’ activities and accounts, and to enforce adherence to our Managed Services Agreement. We can suspend and/or terminate service for any account for breach of those terms or operating in a manner inconsistent with the terms of service. iIT, LLC regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions regarding this Policy or IIT, LLC’s treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at Privacy Rights Team, Intelligent Integration Technologies, 1125 Wesport Dr, Manhattan, KS 66502. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is IIT, LLC’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between IIT, LLC and an individual.
Inquiries regarding data privacy can contact us at the above address or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy